I haven’t been posting for awhile, so there is a lot of stuff going on. I’ll be brief:
1. I moved Passage to ProTools and began clean-up. I’ve added a few more tracks and identified problem tracks. I put the final heavy chunk in, and started working on the guitar part. It is tough, so I’ll need some time to get a recordable performance. This is excruciatingly slow-going, but I want this one to be right.
2. I finished edits on Distillations Set. I have a few tweaks, but it is more or less done. Finally, something done!
3. I’m working on a few electronics projects. I am racking some Auditronics 110A channel strips. I just built the JLM Audio linear power supply for them. It went together pretty easily. I’ll be able to test it when I can afford to buy the power transformer. I’m also using them as a vehicle to study circuit design, especially the RLC audio filtering (EQ).I’m going to try a few op-amps (they currently have the original LM709/309, so I’ll compare them to the NE5534 upgrade, then to a few other compatible chips).
4. I’m applying for jobs. Lots of jobs. Hopefully, I’ll find something soon.
5. I’m drinking caffeine again. It has given me an edginess that I missed. I think one needs a bit of discomfort to keep working.
6. I’ve done a few SPMC shows. For the time being, I don’t have anything else planned until I get my finances stabilized. I hate putting the series on hold, but I don’t have any choice.
7. I’m helping with the ISIM conference at DU.