Is shaping the musical minds of tomorrow.
Yes, it was poorly chosen word said in the heat of the moment. I actually like my mac when it is working. Please keep working.
Finally has a usable machine after four hours of lost time. Now to the work.
Finally has it all in sync.
is getting closer…
Updates for this week:
1. I finished the 1.0 mix of Conrad Kehn’s Elegy. This was the first complete edit from the 6 takes in the session. The composer requested a few changes, and I finished the 1.1 yesterday.
2. Continued work on Hsing-Ay Hsu’s recording of the Barber concerto. Editing and tone matching.
3. Started the spring semester: my final semester of course work ever.
4. Met with Leslie Gaston on Wednesday to discuss the pedagogy project on critical listening training.
5. Continued work for Mentormeter.